Masterclass with Hands-On Workshop
About this Event
Join Swiss DolorClast® Expert, Dr Adam Gavine and learn the realities of using shockwave in clinical practice. This masterclass is the ideal platform for practitioners wanting to perfect themselves. Participants will have an opportunity to learn the theory and protocols behind Shockwave Therapy to maximise efficiency and patient results and then clinically during a hands-on session where treatments and techniques will be explained and demonstrated.
- History, benefits and indications of Shockwave Therapy
- How to introduce Shockwave Therapy in your practice and optimise its usage
- Patient management to enhance your practice & improve recall
- The scientific evidence supporting Shockwave Therapy and treatment protocols
- What is Guided DolorClast Therapy & how can it benefit me?
- Gain valuable hands on skills in the hands-on workshop – lower and upper limb
indications will be demonstrated
Experience the advantage of Shockwave Therapy today & learn how to build treatment protocols for optimal patient results. If you are looking into Shockwave Therapy, have just purchased a device, or wish to advance your Shockwave Therapy techniques, this course is for you! Hurry, participant space is limited. Register today to avoid missing out.
We recommend that clinicians attend a basic online course prior to attending the masterclass.
To register for the online basic course, please visit: https://swissdolorclast.as.me