Everything you wanted to know about Shockwave Therapy but didn’t ask
About the Webinar
Shockwave Therapy has become increasingly popular and more patients are requesting it due to its ability to relieve patients of chronic pain after just a few treatments.
If you have never used Shockwave Therapy before, are a new user or simply want to brush up on your knowledge, this webinar is for you! This webinar will focus entirely on Shockwave Therapy – it’s origin, the growing clinical evidence proving it’s efficacy for the treatment of 90% of musculoskeletal conditions, it’s role in contemporary clinical practice, indications and contraindications and how the non-invasive ‘Guided DolorClast Therapy’ is the gold standard in extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy.
At the end of this webinar, listeners will know the truths and myths surrounding the use of Shockwave Therapy and will have a clear understanding of how to utilise its full scope of practice when treating patients in your clinic.
At the end of this webinar, listeners will:
- Know the truths and myths surrounding the use of Shockwave Therapy
- Will have a clear understanding of Shockwave Therapy’s full scope of practice and how to utilise it to suit different patient’s treatment needs
- The clinical evidence supporting its use
- What is the difference between radial and focused Shockwave Therapy?
- Practical applications of Shockwave Therapy
This webinar is open to all health care professionals including Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Sports Therapists, Podiatrists and GP’s who want to explore the current evidence base and practical application of Shockwave Therapy in MSK disorders.