Unrivalled performances ensuring exceptional treatment outcomes,now available in a portable device.
Always deliver the highest dose of energy and cavitation for exceptional treatment outcomes. The most powerful Radial Shock Wave device on the market
Patient-centered treatment, facilitating compliance and recovery.
Treat muscle injuries or large areas in no time. Overcome pain even for sensitive patients or painful pathologies.
Improved usability and experience servicing your practice workflow and profitability.
Comfort in use for the practitioner: set up, handpiece, design, maintenance. Most powerful shock wave device now easy to set-up and transport
What makes the DolorClast® Radial Shock Waves so unique?
1. Deliver the highest energy everywhere
Two integrated compressors coupled with an optimized air management system to:
- Design the most powerful Radial Shock Waves device on the market delivering impulses up to 25Hz.
- Treat anywhere, anytime with your lightweight, transportable device (15 Kg).
Unrivalled performances ensuring exceptional treatment outcomes, now available in a portable device.
2. Improve Patient Experience
5 Smart protocols and 3 modes of action to treat most musculoskeletal pathologies.
A set of 7 applicators to adapt to your patients’ pathology.
The sound of healing with your DolorClast® Radial Shock Waves.
3 New Modes for a Patient-Centered Treatment
The Analgesic mode delivers shock waves at high frequency of 25 Hz and low pressure.
This mode is recommended for highly painful conditions such as entesopathy or on patients with low threshold of pain.
The Ramp-up mode is ideal to ensure exceptional treatment outcomes.
By steadily increasing the pressure, you are ensured to always deliver the highest dose of energy and cavitation.
The Burst Mode delivers shockwaves alternatively at high frequency of 25 Hz and preset frequency.
This mode is recommended for myofascial pain syndrome or muscular approaches. It prevents patients from developing tolerance to certain mechanical stimuli.
3. Boost Your Practice Productivity
- Power buttons for an easy adjustment of energy settings while treating.
- Shock absorber to reduce the amount of refracted vibrations.
- Quick twist applicators for easy change between treatments.
- Easy maintenance control thanks to integrated RFID tag that records number of use and delivered impulses.
- Treat muscle injuries or large areas in no time thanks to the 25Hz setting enabling to deliver 5000 impulses in 3min20s always at maximum energy!
The Swiss original in worldwide pain treatment from the inventors of RSWT.
EMS Electro Medical Systems SA, CH-1260 Nyon, Switzerland
DolorClast® Radial Shock Waves
1 - 4 bar
1 - 25 Hz
T5A 250V High breaking capacity
Console: 14.5 kg
Handpiece: 0.85 kg
Console: 180mm x 340 mm x 450mm
Handpiece: 11mm x 250 mm x 51mm
+10°C to +30°C
Relative humidity: 35% to 65%
Max. altitude: 3000m
Atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
Console: 2 years
Handpiece: 1'000'000 shots
equivalent to 63 treatments per day at 4b/25Hz 5000 impulses