Riding the Silver Wave: The Latest Advances in the Treatment of Osteoarthritis – Brisbane
Enjoy drinks and dinner as Gavin Corica provides a scientifically proven model for the management of osteoarthritis.
Our population is aging and as a result the occurrence of osteoarthritis is growing. 1 in 5 Australians over the age of 45 have osteoarthritis. This CPD information session seeks to showcase the latest advancements in non-invasive treatment options that can significantly improve patients' quality of life enabling the aging to a healthy and active independent life.
The primary objective of this workshop is to provide healthcare professionals with comprehensive insights into the clinical application of Shockwave Therapy for osteoarthritis. Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of the science behind the DolorClast Shockwave Device and its proven effectiveness in managing osteoarthritis-related pain and promoting tissue regeneration.
What will you learn?
- Understanding Osteoarthritis: Current treatment options and their limitations
- The science behind Shockwave Therapy for tissue repair and pain reduction in osteoarthritis patients
- Clinical evidence and studies supporting Shockwave Therapy’s efficacy in treating osteoarthritis
- Real-life case studies of patients who have benefited from DolorClast Shockwave Therapy, clinical outcomes and improvements observed in patients' pain levels and functional abilities
- Long-term effects and patient satisfaction
- Hands-on demonstration and training of the DolorClast Shockwave Device.
Why should you attend?
You’ll leave with a deeper understanding of the underlying science, clinical applications, and real-world success stories, empowering you to incorporate new treatment protocols into your practice and provide enhanced care to patients suffering from osteoarthritis.