Clinically proven energy output with the Evo Blue® handpiece for constant energy density and the Power+ handpiece for higher energy density.
Easy to master with its preset protocols, accurate manual settings, pressure ramp-up and energy density display.
Inform your patients using treatment pictures, videos and method details.
Track clinical results by recording your patients’ data.
- 17 Ready-to-treat protocols with preset recommended settings, pictures and video
- First and only one device to feature an air pressure Vs Energy Density (ED) converter. This option automatically calculates the ED output (in mJ/mm²) corresponding to the air pressure level (in bar) chosen for the treatment
- Visual Analog Scale (VAS) option to track pain reduction throughout treatments
- Up to 200 logs for tailored treatment protocols
- Up to 3000 patients files stored with automatic treatment history recording
- Comprehensive therapeutic guide with anatomical and clinical definition, list of published clinical studies, contra-indications and risks
- Display of an energy meter on working screen to follow at any time the energy released to the tissues
- Automatic recognition of the Swiss DolorClast® Evo Blue handpiece
- USB memory port to upgrade software and export database and statistics
- Password option for more safety
EMS Electro Medical Systems SA
Radial ESWT pneumatic with external compressor
1 - 20 Hz (increment of 1 Hz)
1.5 - 4 bar (increment of 0.1 bar)
500 – 10000 (increment of 500 impulses)
Positive Energy Density
15mm: Up to 0.18mJ/mm2
15mm focus: Up to 0.28mJ/mm2
15mm: Up to 0.4 mJ/mm2 15mm
Focus: Up to 0.55 mJ/mm²
Increases with frequency, down to 4 cm